BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

crazy hair and jelly bean math

The kids had fun at co-op last week as it was declared crazy hair and hat day! All of my kids of course wanted to spray paint their hair...not simply wear a crazy hat! Graham actually said he'd really like to keep his hair this color! Uh...Aleena's hair was red, white and blue and you could see it better in person.Dru chose to just put black stripes in his hair but it was a little harder for everyone to see. Later in the week we did Jelly Bean Math. This is always a hit with the kids...

1 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness your kids are growing! I haven't been to your blog for ages...sorry! With our disruption, then having to travel across the US and have W. again and try to find another placement...it was just all too much. Only a month ago was it "mostly" over in court. Your kids are so sweet! I have wondered from time to time if MC's sibling can't remember if there is more than one...sorry)has arrived in the neighborhood yet?
I am JUST now realizing that we may always have some adoption-related issues. Had I known then what I know now...well...it's a good thing for FAITH!
God is faithful!
Many blessings to one of my favorite AGCI Ethiopia bloggers :)
Holly