This is the way we do our school work, do our school work , do our school work...
You may be seriously wondering if Veda posed for this picture...NOPE! This is how she was doing her school work the other day! Don't all 7 year old girls do school this way???
Friday, April 3, 2009
What ever gets the job done!
Posted by I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ahhhhh the joys of homeschooling. in your jammies, with your leg dangling in the air ... :) its great you were able to capture it in photo!! very cute.
I don't know about all 7yo girls, but I have a 6yo girl that looks quite a bit like that while doing her lessons! lol
Rejoicing in the uniqueness of each of your children! Thanks for taking the time to share your heart, your home, your passions. As a missionary homeschooling mommy about to adopt from Ethiopia, this blog will truly be an encouragement to my heart.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself. It is a joy to meet you.
Blessings from my heart to yours,
Sarah Dawn
Post a Comment